Sunday 14 April 2013

Simple, healthy and nice

Lately, I’ve been making smoked salmon salad for lunch. Love it! Here’s how I make it. 1. I sprinkle spinach leaves over my plate. 2. I add thinly sliced cucumber and tomato. 3. I add a few pieces of pineapple and chunks of avocado. 4. I add a generous portion of smoked salmon. 5. I add super slim cheese. 6. I sprinkle almond meal over the salad. 7. I mix everything up. 8. Sometimes, if I want the meal to be a bit more filling, I add a couple of hard boiled eggs. So it’s very simple, and healthy too. I like to know that what I’m eating is doing my body good in some way. Now that the weather is getting cooler, I might start making different soups. I’m definitely not one of those who enjoy spending hours cooking. But pottering around the kitchen can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment