Saturday 20 April 2013

Being grateful

If you need a reason to be grateful, just feel your pulse. You’re alive!! I know that might sound a bit corny, but it’s so true. Sometimes we can allow little things to annoy us or get us down, and forget to be grateful for the fact that we are alive. I’m certainly guilty of this. Over this past week, there’s been so much tragedy happening in the world, especially in America. My prayers go out to everyone suffering right now. I find it hard to get my head around how such horrible things could happen to some people. While I’ve had to face some challenges in life due to my blindness and hearing impairment, I’ve also been very blessed in many ways. I have a loving husband, supportive family and great friends. I’m healthy, comfortable and free. I hope I never take my good fortune for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment